5 th International tourism and active leisure exhibition
DATA: JANUARY 20 – 22, 2017
PLACE: LITEXPO, Laisves pr. 5, Vilnius, Lithuania
Friday , January 20 - 10:00 - 20:00
Saturday, January 21 - 10:00 - 18:00
Sunday , January 22 - 10:00 - 17:00
ADVENTUR is the only international exhibition of tourism, travel and active leisure in Lithuania promoting popularisation of tourism services and active lifestyle. Here, 'under one roof' you will find all the elements of successful tourism business: big flows of visitors interested in holidays and recreation, possibilities to establish business contacts, to find business partners.
Theme of the ADVENTUR 2017 – Taste the World. Taste Lithuania.
Greatest travel experiences, discovery of the country's uniqueness are inseparable from the national cuisine and local food tasting. Travel guides devote separate attention to local food and beverages, while various national food festivals and events attract big numbers of tourists. Therefore, in 2017 we are inviting the exhibitors to include culinary tourism and national cuisine into their city, country or new travel destination presentations, thus promoting potential travellers to discover new experiences through food.
Themes of the exhibition:
Hall 3 – GET TO KNOW LITHUANIA
- City tourism
- Active leisure in Lithuania
- Countryside tourism
- SPA, health promotion and medical tourism
- Accommodation services
Hall 4 – PROACTIVE LEISURE
- Leisure entertainment and adventure parks, fitness centres
- Tourism and sports inventory
- Water sports, extreme sports, hunting, fishing inventory
- Leisure transport
Novelty! Authentic Lithuania
What delicious is Lithuania hiding? Interactive exhibition hall hosting food tasting, entertainment, competitions during all three days of the exhibition. Presentations of the Lithuanian culinary heritage, unique Lithuanian food products, beverages and souvenirs.
Hall 5 - DISCOVER THE WORLD
- Recreational, sightseeing trips abroad
- Individual tourism
- Culinary tourism
- Cruises, ferry lines
- Railway services
- Airports, airlines
Events of the Exhibition:
Business forum The Forum of Cities 2017.
Organiser – Lithuanian Business Confederation.
- 'Travelling is My Lifestyle' has already become a traditional event of the exhibition. Famous Lithuanian music, art, television personalities, well-known travellers and tour guides will share their stories of success, travel experiences, adventures and priceless personal discoveries.
- The Authentic Lithuania is a gastronomic journey in Lithuania, food tasting, entertainment.
- Taste the World. Taste Lithuania – presentations of the countries through their culinary heritage, national cuisines, culinary tourism.
- Presentations of the Lithuania cities in the cycle of events Hill-Forts of Our Land.
- Lithuanian regions are inviting to three-days game called My Unique Route across Lithuania
- Lithuanian Photo Championship together with We love Lithuania.
For teachers and school children:
- National competition of geographical knowledge Taste Lithuania: Organiser: Lithuanian Association of Geography Teachers.
- Interactive geography lessons – quizzes at the exhibition for TEACHERS.
- Educative trips for children Organiser: Chamber of Tourism of Lithuania.
- Seminar for teachers Let's Choose a Safe Trip. How to Encourage School Children to Travel in Lithuania? Organiser: State Department of Tourism
2013: Estonia, Indonesia, Iran, Croatia, Latvia, Poland, Madeira Island, Nepal, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey
2014: Belarus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, UAE, China, Croatia, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Slovakia.
2015: Belarus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, UAE, China, Croatia, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Slovakia, Georgia, Portugal, Norway, Seychelles, Finland.
2016: Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Philippines, Greece, Georgia, Indonesia, Spain, Italy, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Poland, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary.
In Lithuania, we offer you something that few other countries can offer. Others will say they have more goods, more services, more joy for your dollar: we offer you something else.
Get more space. Get more fun. Get more photographs. Get more.
MORE LIFE FOR EVERY MINUTE YOU SPEND WITH US.
One of the most authoritative and best-known travel guides, Lonely Planet, included Lithuania in the top ten of the most attractive tourist destinations. Lithuania is the third in the Lonely Planet’s ranking.
Lithuania is a member state of the Schengen zone and the European Union.
Few other capital cities in the world can offer you 15 minutes transfer time from the airport to your downtown hotel.
You could be having drinks in the Town Hall square five minutes after check-in.
The country is very compact, which makes wasting time getting around a thing of the past. And you get a lot of space for yourself. This is true everywhere: even in the Old Town of our capital, Vilnius, you can find empty streets in the middle of the day. You will find cosy churchyards, parks with old trees and picnic areas with hardly anyone in sight.
Exploring Vilnius like this can keep you occupied for days, and other cities, such as Kaunas or Klaipėda, also have their share of empty spaces where no one bothers you and you feel like you are in your own, private country.